Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day

Hello World !



Today is July the fourth, the day that the United States of America gained their independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain in the year 1776. Just to give you a little history, FYI; in case you didn't know.

When I was a child I remember going to the nearby park and watching the fireworks with my mom. Up until about the last 3 year ago I still did. My mom believes in separation of the two and always pointed out that "you and I nuh frien" but we were each others driving force, back bone, side kick and partner in crime. She's like my best friend. I could pretty much talk about anything with her our relationship is truly irreplaceable . This year unfortunately I was not able to go out and see fireworks but I did enjoy a lovely afternoon at the beach with my family. All in all I enjoyed my day so enjoy the pics!!




Here's a link to a checklist for beach trips in the near future:

http://www.picnic-basket.com/beach-checklist-and-safety-tips.html

P.S. Stay tuned I'll be posting my second summer haul soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment