Thursday, July 11, 2013

First Transitioning Hair Hairstyle

Hello WORLD !!

So this is my first natural hair blog and I'm very excited about this. Natural hair seems to be currently trending, although many people have been doing it for years. As I looked around at my peers I've never been influenced to do the same but my aunt CONVERTED me and wants me to "embrace" what I was blessed with, so here goes ! So February of 2013 I cut my hair back into a Rihanna cut, for it had been my third time doing so. I followed up with "creamy crack" about a month later in March. Since then I've had a sew in & twists as a protective style. So since it's July I'd consider being about 3 months natural. My hair is still very short in the back and sides so I'm trying to find styles that will be suit me. Bantu Knots/ Chini Bumps seem to work best. I did the style last night, here all the results.



As you can see my hair came out more of a bush then curls. So I'm going to try again tonight, wish me luck. Here are some styles I tried with it. I did a mini "model session".




Any recommendations on a product that will be make my curls more defined? PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!
Later
*Smooches*

P.S. I will not be doing the BC ... not happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment