Sunday, March 2, 2014

T.M.I. TAG

Hello World !!





Alright so I was on Youtube watching one of my subscriptions MyInvisibleChyrsalis (Check her out, she's hilarious) on Youtube and she recently posted this TAG, so I figured I'd do it. It's different from the usual posts and it's just a way for you guys to get to know me a little better. Please do enjoy these 50 facts about me ... 



1. What are you wearing? Well today was church day and now it's chill time (literally) cause I feel like I'm outside inside .. so a tee, a blazer, a pea coat, a scarf, jeans, and socks. (compliments of forever 21, H&M)
2. Ever been in love? :) Half of my readers would probably think no, but I beg to differ.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yea
4. How tall are you? The best size lol, truthfully I don't know.
5. How much do you weigh? Too much to carry, light enough to ride the merry-go-round.

6. Any tattoos? ... no...
7. Any piercings? Are ears considered one or two? lol if considered one, then I have 3.
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? The Huxtables

9. Favourite show? Well, when I actually watched TV... Grey's Anatomy.
10. Favourite bands? I would like to consider Chris Brown a One Man Band for this one
11. Something you miss? hanging out with my partner in crime .. my momma.
12. Favourite song? No such thing.
13. How old are you? 20

14. Zodiac sign? Scorpio & believe me, it gets no better than this.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Ambition

16: Favourite Quote?



17: Favourite actor? Between Will Smith and Denzel Washington.
18: Favourite color? Red.
19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? Youtube ! To listen to some music or watch my fav youtubers.

21: How long does it take you to shower? Long enough.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If I know what I'm wearing and don't have to do my hair like, half hour. If not, an hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes..
24: Turn on? Sincere, funny, attractive, ambitious, spiritual ...
25: Turn off? Arrogance.
26: The reason I joined Youtube? There's a video for EVERY/ANYTHING I guaruntee it.
27: Fears? Bugs and rodents.
28: Last thing that made you cry? The episode of Mobbed when he proposed to his girlfriend and married her on the spot. He had the dress, her best friends, and family there. It was beautiful man lol.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I tell it to my friends all the time!
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? blog name: bucketlistdreams .. which means I want to fulfill all my dreams before I die.
31: Last book you read? Some picture books ..

32: The book you're currently reading? Where the Sidewalk Ends for my Children's Literature class.
33: Last show you watched? Can't remember .. I don't watch tv

34: Last person you talked to? My grandpa
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My boyfriend
36: Favourite food? Jamaican and Portuguese Food.
37: Place you want to visit? Paris, Nigeria, Brazil
38: Last place you were? The basement
39: Do you have a crush? Dwyane Wade ... Yes Lord !
40: Last time you kissed someone? I plead the fifth.

41: Last time you were insulted? smh... a few minutes ago
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? APPLE .. yum
43: What instruments do you play? I went through, a recorder, trumpet, and keyboard ... and learned nothing.
44: Favourite piece of jewelery? necklace my mom bought me 2 years ago
45: Last sport you played? ... this college work ... I burn at least 754 calories writing these papers.
46: Last song you sang? The old rugged cross hymnal .. it was communion Sunday

47: Favourite chat up line? "Soooo .. what's your major?"

48: Have you ever used it? All the Time !
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Friday night.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone I know that who has a blog !




Thanks For Reading, Stay Blessed !

 

Photo Cred: http://sanctuaryofstyle.net/category/style-tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment