Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rate...DrawYourProfessor ?!

Hello World and College Students !!


So while scrolling down my Facebook , I found a post to a link for a web page called "Draw your Professor". The title caught my attention so of course I clicked the link. At first it looked like a bogus website, so I check it out further. Turns out, It's not ! So of course I searched for my school and professor to draw. And look what I came up with ...

 DISCLAIMER: I am not in any way, shape, or form attempting to make fun of her. This was just a failed drawing attempt. My professor is pretty young, has naturally blonde hair dyed black, always wears red lipstick, has a lot of tattoos, and always wears the color black. Pretty misguided stereotype for a "Children's Literature Professor", right? LoL











Anyway check out the website HERE , Search for your school and professor and get creative !!


THANKS FOR READING, BE BLESSED !!



No comments:

Post a Comment