Wednesday, March 12, 2014

21 Random Facts About Dyme

HELLO WORLD


21 Random Facts About Me 





1. I have two middle names... the first one is Lilani the second one is a secret.

2. If I don't know something, I ALWAYS Google it.

3. In middle school, I went to a performing arts school.. for singing.

4. I have one "body" piercing.

5. When I was younger I'd put ketchup on EVERYTHING, now I hardly use it.

6. I'm acrophobic.

7. I have wide feet, so I always get a half size up in heels.

8. Space Jam was my favorite child hood movie, I wasn't into Disney Princesses.

9.  I can't sleep with socks on.

10. I avoid wearing flats like the plague, it's like the perfect odor producer. and who wants stinky feet?!

11. A part of me wants twin babies the first time around, but then I regain consciousness.

12. You suck your thumb; I rub my feet together. #DontJudgeMe

13. I dislike Summer, it's my least favorite season.

14. Instead of playing house, I'd play school. My dolls would be the students and I'd give them tests and my favorite doll "Shakira" would always get A's.

15. My favorite food to cook is Tacos.

16.  No one ever gets my jokes, then laughs when I'm not trying to be funny.

17. When I was in 5th grade I wanted to change my name to Ashley, glad I didn't.

18. At 4, I asked my mom for a brother and haven't gotten one yet. But I have three sisters. One real, one step, and one long time best friend.

19. My #1 Rule, If nothing else is clean, the bathroom has to be.

20. In 3rd grade I had a crush on this boy, who then gave me "cooties" aka Chicken Pox.*Should have done my circle circle dot dot, now I have my cootie shot chant*

21. Its 1:18am I'm eating pretzels on the couch procrastinating on homework during spring break that's due next week.

THANKS FOR READING, BE BLESSED






No comments:

Post a Comment