Sunday, March 30, 2014

This is AWESOME !

Hello World and Fellow Bloggers !!



So recently, this past summer I got into blogging. I know a few people who were doing it before I was, who've actually inspired me to begin.

Why do I like blogging?!
1. Blogging is how I get my thoughts and advice out to everyone at once.
2. It's a way for me to connect with people who share my interests.
3. It's a way to do something that I enjoy (writing) and use it to positively affect others lives.
Honestly, I'm enjoying every bit of it !
4. The best part is, I don't have to write about anything in particular. Just whatever I want. The true  beauty of freedom.

I think it's important to know that you're apart of a discourse community, no matter what you enjoy doing. It's good to know you have people you can relate to. It's refreshing to share your ideas and thoughts with people who are like you and who can understand where you're coming from. So here a few people from MY PERSONAL (that i know) discourse community:

GO CHECK OUT THEIR BLOGS! READ, COMMENT, SUPPORT !



SB: Remember to never down play your dreams because they may not seem extreme or exciting. If everyone can not do it, feel special that you can and do your best at it.

THANKS FOR READING, BE BLESSED !


Photo Cred: http://sophiamavridi.edublogs.org/category/class-blogging/

No comments:

Post a Comment