Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Skin Care: Product Review


Today I want to do a product review on Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub. For a while now I've been experiencing large pores. Which I researched and found that my pores aren't necessarily "becoming larger" just "dirtier". When dirt and my skin's natural oil gets trapped inside the pores, they become more visible. In the beginning I purchased the store brand version of Clean and Clear Morning Scrub with Vitamin C. That product didn't leave my face FEELING clean. Maybe it was clean but it sure didn't feel like it. Then I started using coconut oil to moisturize my skin ... which was just mistake on top of mistake. Weeks after use, my pores were still very visible. I came to the conclusion that the product was not doing it's job. At that point, I began researching facial washes that can reduce large pores. Someone suggested Biore. They said that it was a very good, very inexpensive alternative. I decided to go out and purchase this particular bottle for "Pore Unclogging". It was about 8$ at my local Walgreens. I can say that after a few washes my facial pores are definitely less visible. They are still visible but not so obvious and definitely smaller in sight. FYI: While washing with the product it tends to tingle .. I'm guessing those are the blue beads in it working on my pores. After drying my face with a washcloth, my skin becomes dry. So I re-moisturize with cocoa butter lotion.

HOW I USE BIORE:
I start of moistening my face with warm water and then rub my face with the facial scrub. I use warm water and lather the product into my skin. Then I rinse it all off thoroughly with warm water, followed by cool water. This technique is supposed to open my pores to let in the product and allow it to clean out my pores and the cool water is supposed to close them back. This method I found through research. Whether it is dermatologist approved or not, I do not know.

I always feel the need to add a disclaimer because people will go out and try these products and try these methods and blame me if they don't work. LOL Hopefully by now we are all aware that everyone is not the same and what works for one, does not work for all.

THANKS FOR READING, BE BLESSED !

No comments:

Post a Comment