Monday, January 6, 2014

NEW PRODUCT REVIEW !!

 
 
 
 
 

HELLO WORLD !

 



Alright, so if you know NOTHING about Trader Joe's, its like Whole Foods. An all natural/organic supermarket to buy your necessities. And like Shoprite they sell personal care products as well. One of the things they offer is a Tea Tree Trio (body wash, conditioner, and shampoo). I was watching one my subscriptions on YouTube and she reviewed this conditioner and said she loved it.And I quote, "After rinsing, my hair felt like butter and it was only 2.99" I immediately felt the need to get it. Especially because I don't necessarily like the way my hair feels after using the Garnier Fructis Conditioner. Also all the other products I use are expensive on a College Student budget. But the nearest Trader Joe's is kind of far so I checked EBay, a person was selling one for $10 .. the cheapest I found it. So basically, I wasted 7 dollars because I was too impatient. BUT I tried it for the first time last week as a co-wash and I must say I love it and it made my hair feel soft after rinsing.

If you're looking for a co-wash conditioner or just a regular wash out conditioner, go out to your nearest Trader Joe's and buy this one. It's only 2.99, don't waste money like I did getting it else where. You cant beat that price and you never know, you just might LOVE it.

FYI - it has a very strong peppermint smell

No comments:

Post a Comment