Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My FIRST Wash&Go

Hello World & fellow naturalistas !!

I'm excited to report that I did my first wash n go and let me tell you, when you have hair like mine; the process is far more complicated than the misleading phrase "wash & Go".

I straightened my hair two days ago to trim my ends and decided I'd try a wash & go. I used a spray bottle & three products. I'll post pictures below.



First I added the Shea moisture Curling Gel Souffle' to my straight hair, I used a lot. Then I added the Dark & Lovely cream and then sprayed my hair like crazy until it was drenched in water. In that section I would finger shingle the products through my hair until it started to revert, then I'd move on to the next section. When I was done, I added Eco Styler Gel to hold the curls. I used my blow dryer on warm heat to speed up the drying process and let it air dry until it was completely dry. here's a photo of how it turned it out:










After it was completely dry I had tons of white balls from the Eco Styler Gel so the next day I washed it and reapplied the curling gel souffle and curl moisturizing souffle, here the results:


ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK!

THANKS FOR READING !




No comments:

Post a Comment