Tuesday, August 27, 2013

4 months & Counting


Hello World !

I know it's been a while since I posted a blog but I'm back ! Tonight I'm going to talk about my transition to natural hair. As of now I'm in my fourth month of transition. At this point in my journey I'm very excited to experience what lays ahead. Here's just a little recap of my hair journey for the year of 2013 thus far. 

Relaxed Hair

 October 2012




 November 2012 - Colored it Auburn



 December 2012 - Protective Style Senegalese Twists

January 2013 
February 2013
February 2013 - After cutting it 
March 2013 - After perming it 


April 2013 
May 2013 - Protective Style - Sew In
June 2013 - Protective Style - Kinky Twists



July - Protective Style - Senegalese Twists 
August - Protective Style Box Braids 


FIRST SUCCESSFUL TWIST OUT 

 Product used: 



 It defined the curls made by the twists since my hair is not naturally curly. LOVED IT.






No comments:

Post a Comment